Get A “Native App” Feel Without The Hassles Of App Store Approvals!
If your business already has an established website, but you do not want to completely restructure your website and you want the ease and look of a native app without the headaches, a Web App may be right for you!
Why a Web App? Consider the benefits:
- Web Apps Can Be Accessed from Anywhere Without Installing Anything. Your clients are consistently on the go, so they may move around from desktop to laptop, smartphone to tablet, in an instant. Web Apps can be advantageous as a necessity from this perspective. Your clients won’t have to download or install anything on their devices because Web Apps reside completely online.
- Web Apps Can Be Managed More Easily. As opposed to Native Apps, when updates to your web apps are performed, the updates are instant and does not need to be updated by the end user. No need for your clients to reinstall anything or have their phones updating apps. Changes can be done as easily as updating a simple web page.
- Web Apps Can Be Accessed From Any Mobile Device. No need to submit your apps to iTunes or Google Play Store to have users download it and store it on their devices. Your web app can be accessed from any smartphone and tablet, including iPhone, iPad, Android, Windows Phones, and Kindle, to name a few.
- Web Apps Can Be Accessed Across Multiple Operating Systems. Your web app can be accessed by anyone on any device surfing from any browser on their phone or tablet including Opera, Chrome, Safari, Firefox, Internet Explorer, or their default browser.
Demos? You bet!! Check out the demo below from your smartphone or tablet:
- Pavon Dunbar’s Android Web App Demo (in production)
Your investment in a Web App includes:
- 5 Page Web App in an Android Layout
- 10 images/5 videos
- Contact Form
- Homescreen/Splash Screen
- Support from MY MOBI SERVICES
- Pages: $97/page
- Forms: $17/form
- Images: $27/20 images
- Videos: $47/10 videos